biocolourology

photo




Hello!

I got out of bed at 7.30 and am currently studying Biology. Who studies Bio at 7.30 on a Sunday morning? I do.

Apparently there's 6 chapters coming out for the exam tomorrow, and bless me, only knew it today. I barely did anything at all really yesterday. My family came over for dinner though which was fun but funnily enough, right after I had dinner with them I instantly fell asleep after laying my cheek onto the pillow. Slept from 8.30 all the way up to 4+ am to have sahur which felt great considering the fact that I only had 2 hours of sleep the night before.

music + studying = love

Lucky that I'm one of those kinds of people who can simultaneously do both. Anyway, I'm just typing out notes on my laptop right now because I couldn't be bothered in hand writing them anymore. The amount of random papers I've accumulated since the last assessment notes are too many for me to bother throwing out. Save the trees, y'all. 

Word just stopped mid typing and I couldn't remember if I saved the document or not lol. Yay! It's all still here. Thank goodness because I'm not in the mood to retype all that, man. Aha, I'm saying this as if I've typed pages and pages when in reality it's only been about 2. 

Random fact: Did you know that fishes have gill rakers to strain food particles which might pass through the gill slits and damage their gill filaments? 

Now, I do. 

It's been two hours and I still haven't finished one chapter. Three cheers for my slow studying and constant distractions. 

It's oxyhaemoglobin, not oxyhaemogoblin. 

Sounds like a villain. The oxyhaemogoblin, attacks you with blood squirting guns. Pew pew. Okay, I need to concentrate.

Update: I need to stop spelling stomata as stomato. 

Help me. I'm still not over the same chapter. It's been 3 hours. Help. 

LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO EVEN CARE AT ALL WOAAAAH. I'M LOSING MY MIND, LOSING MY MIND, LOSING CONTROL WOAAAAAAH. 
- Cough Syrup // Young the Giants.

I'm losing it over this book that's for sure, ugh. Finally moving on the next chapter though which is greaaaaat...but before that, let's see how many questions I can get right in the exercise. 

OKAY, I'M DONE. For right now, at least. I haven't wrote in a week and I'm not sure what to write in this post either. Ah, the other day I got sent an email from my aunt's friend who was getting married and she wanted me to make a wedding board for her which was cool. I didn't even and still don't know what a wedding board is though lol. 

On another note, I had dinner with my friends on Friday at an art gallery/restaurant place called Le Geo before going for math extra class at school. We (the girls & I) arrived there earlier than the rest of them so we decided to go in first and lo and behold three friggin long tables of teenagers about our age. The only customers inside the bloody place were teenagers. It was pretty awkward at first but after a while and the rest of us start arriving, we got comfy. Oh and there was this one time where Carmen and I decided to go out for a bit and we stopped outside a carpet place and there was this group of guys from the restaurant following us around. Noticeably following us because when we stopped, they did and when we went back into the restaurant, so did they. Like y'all don't even have the effort to be sneaky. 

On another completely different note, I really really want to go to Art Friend. Here I am craving the feeling of roaming around an art store and admiring all the beautiful supplies I want but do not need. I want to get my hands on some Copic markers though....they're all too beautiful to not have. Someday Sarah, someday you'll have shelfs full of copic markers. Other than those, I've been eying up Faber Castell polychromos. Blegh, what a dream. 



LIKE UGH ISN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL.


Happy (idkhowmanydayswe'vebeenfastingalready) day of fasting! xo 

Ah, and my blog's reached over 2000 view already yay! :')








0 comments:

Post a Comment