Circa & Catfish


"The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats..." 
- Albert Schweitzer




..and praying. Don't forget praying. 


The truth present in that quote is pretty real though. Sometimes, all a person needs to breakout from any negativity is music, an animal companion and prayers. Obviously we need someone to be there for us too, but occasionally just these things are far more than enough when all a person wants is to be kinda alone. 

Lets use myself as an example again (who else am I going to use lol). Today, I'm using music as an escape from feeling horrible with this flu I just randomly caught this morning. Probably because of the combination of the air-condition and rain. It was pretty cold last night but sleeping in the heat ain't something I want to do considering how red and itchy my skin can get. 

I've been listening to a bunch of different Radio 1s Big Weekend and Glastonbury performances this morning aha. It all started when I decided to watch Jamie T's Zombie performance (here!) and then proceeded to click on the other suggested performances on the side bar. Went from Jamie T to Fischer Z to The Kooks to Plain White T's to James Bay (here!) to Wolf Alice to Catfish and the Bottlemen (which I used to be in love with lol and probably are going back to loving them today/here!) and finally to Circa Waves (here!). I'm currently still listening to Circa Waves right now and am watching their full set on Radio 1s Big Weekend 2015 (here!)

They're easily becoming one of my new favourite bands to listen to, definitely. 

They look real good too but that's besides the point hehe!





Okay, I'm done with their set and moving on to Catfish and the Bottlemen's set for Glastonbury 2015 (here!) and yes, I'm definitely falling back in love with them, no doubt. I haven't heard their music since last year I think and that was when they performed on Vevo DSCVR. Damn, the love I have for the lead singer is so real still. Like, look at this beaut you guys....





Okay, mum's telling me to go shower now because we're going our for lunch. I'm probably going to sing my heart out there now instead. So, bye! (wow, this post is short...but I've really got nothing else to say lol) 

Have a good day! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment