Clickity-clacks



photo


"Happiness depends upon ourselves." 
-Aristotle 



Hello!
Salaam Ramadhan to everyone who reads and are fasting! :)

So, so, so, today is the first day of the holy month of Ramadhan and unfortunately I'm unable to fast today but it certainly still feels like a start of a good month today. The early days of June have proved to be quite the trouble for me but slowly and definitely surely, I'm letting bygones be bygones and opening up a new chapter in my life, plus seeing a new way of obtaining and keeping happiness.

I've been spending hours watching American Horror Story for the past 3 days and I can tell you, wow this show is real good. Like, real good! I've just finished Murder House (Season 1) and got into Asylum (Season 2) yesterday. The show's pretty creepy but it's too good to stop. One thing I love about it is how it kind of messes with your mind with the random additions of characters and random playbacks of their stories/flashbacks which make them even more intriguing. In the Murder House season, I could barely even tell who was a ghost and who wasn't. Another thing that's cool about this series is how they use the same actors/actresses (plus the addition of new ones) in the following seasons but playing totally different characters. Also, the seasons are all a start of a different story by which googling "How do American Horror Story seasons connect?" will answer your questions.
Gah, I just love this show. My favourite out of the first season is definitely Tate because how can you not love him? Loved Violet a lot too...and Constance...she's cool. By the way, Adam Levine starred in the first episode of Season 2 hehe.

Annnnnd it's time for the breaking of fast! I hope everyone has a good meal and may nobody overeat as if they haven't set hands on food for 5 days!

Anyway, on another note, I got my English assessment paper back today and it wasn't that good. Apparently, I wrote about the character's happy moments instead of what the question wanted which was why I pitied the character. I did the assessment a week after I was meant to do it though because I didn't attend school when I had it, so yeah, lots were in my mind that day concerning a certain happening. What a waste. I should've focused on the paper better. Oh well, what's done is done. I'm sure to try harder next time, or at least read the question right.

I wish I found more Malaysian teen blogs. Somehow, I think it's way more fun to read. The other day I found one by a 17 year old girl and wow she writes pretty, pretty long blog posts. Compared to mine, it was 3x longer. I don't remember what her url is though. Oh! Another one that I've read plenty before is by 19 year old Izza Atirah. I absolutely adore her blog and posts. (Her blog!) 

I need moreeeeeeeee. Can I just stumble upon a group of teenage Malaysian bloggers someday and we can hangout in a pretty cafe, on our laptops, exchanging ideas and all you'd hear in there would be laughs and the clickity-clack of our keyboards as the words flow from our minds to your screens. That'd be one of my dreams. Maybe one day.

Speaking of clickity-clacks of keyboards, I've been planning on taking up English Literature & Creative Writing course when I get into university, which InsyaAllah will be some time next year. I'm still pretty unsure of my future study plans but at least I'm gaining more confidence in wanting to take this course. The other day, I watched my classmate practice his acting for the school concert and it just somehow inspired me in a way and made me realise "yeah, this is what I want to do." By that, I don't mean taking up acting but being able to plan, script, write and star in plays of my/our own when I'm studying it. My love for stories and storytelling are undeniable. I hope one day that I'd be able to write one of my own, a book, and that it'll inspire people around the world. 

Hm, inspiration. I'd like to write a post about it soon. 

Good day! xx 





0 comments:

Post a Comment