Myself

photo

Thought since I'm not doing anything currently that it'd be fun to answer these 50 questions (questions!) and anybody and myself can learn about um well, myself. Here goes! 

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
- I prefer to be called by my first name, Sarah. MMM, I've got a handful of nicknames growing up, given to me generously by my family and friends. Thanks, y'guys. Let's see, Sereh, Sarzies, Sars (WHICH IS A DISEASE Y'GUYS), Marley (yes, Bob Marley), kerinting (curly), maggi (also because of the hair), A'a (family nickname), Kak Sarah, Sawi (a leafy vegetable..) and Moi (from my baby cousin James). 
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
- A Gossip Girl box set, this book about being the thirteenth child which I got when I was 12 (5 years ago..), Prince William and Harry's biography, and that's probably it I guess. 
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
-Very often. Currently, mostly lyrics and flowers. Other times, random face portrait practices. Sometimes, hands. Yeah, hands. 
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
-I stay up and watch a Youtube video (normally Deligracy) and wait for it to get me nearly falling of the couch, then I go and sleep. 
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
-Mmm, probably not even one. I mean, I like my space and being alone sometimes but I also can't stand not being around people. How horridly boring would it be to not talk to anybody at all? 
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
- I do, but question is where in the world do they end up going when I've saved them?? Can't find any except for the ones on the fridge. 
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
- Hold up, don't even know what pack rat means. Got it. Hm, I'm not sure. Myself, I guess. I have lots of paper and finished worksheets in my bag that I never sort of throw away. I'm like that with stationary too. Got lots of broken/finished pens that I just don't bother throwing. = fat pencil box & a really messy bag. 
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
- Slip in and look for someone I know, definitely. I remember going to a friend's birthday party and didn't move and inch until my bestfriend came.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
- Smell, I think. I would gladly and gratefully love to keep all my senses but if I were to choose then smell too because it wouldn't affect a person as badly as sight and hearing would. 
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Every time I go in my room and 1/2 the time I walk past the dining area. 
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
- Hm, I'm not sure. 
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
- Also not sure of. Pretty sure I have one but thinking  of it as nothing too out of the ordinary. 
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
- Probably my classmate, Ismail. You'd see him just sitting there quietly, normally poker faced then bam he smacks you with something nice (ex: helps or says something nice, etc). 
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
- Not often, only when something on the front page attracts my attention. The Star, whatever caught me on the front page and the comic section hehe. 
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
- Rats, big, long, rats. bafkjdffnslnf I have a weird fear towards their long thin tail aaaaaa. Then again, I've been scared of cows before...
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
- Hah, if I can keep myself away from it by which I'm not really related to the conflict then sure will avoid it but if it's really bugging me and I'm involved then I'd take it on and get it all fixed. That is, of course, after I've thought everything out before doing anything. 
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
- My friend's girlfriend called me sweet! It was nice of her to say that, knowing we don't really know each other at all. It's nice to be thought nicely by other people's girlfriends because it's nice to know that I'm on their "good girls that know and I don't mind my boyfriend knowing" group. 
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
- My fear of being in new places and meeting new people. I really hope I'd gain more confidence and the feeling of anxiety when going anywhere new would fade away. 
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
- What. Googled it. Not really.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
- Not really too. I'm really quite simple, or at least I'd think myself to be. Don't know what other people see hahaha. Show love and care, make me laugh, share some food and I'd be happy as can be. 
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
- When I went to the gym and nearly fell after getting off the treadmill from wobbling legs. 
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
- I've got both. I like being friends with lots of people but I've got my own little circle of people I hold dearly.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
- Ideally, I'd like to build my own empire and whilst at it, I'd love to help others with their potentials. Share help, get help. 
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
- Oh, this one time back a few years ago when I was sleeping at my grandparents' house in Kelantan, I heard thumping noises above my head after I randomly woke up from sleeping. afujdlfulaksdfadkfaudjfdjfiasdufjaidufjaiudfjaiu might I add, I was sleeping facing a door. 
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
- Currently, about getting myself together again, regaining happiness and returning to the person I used to be. The good parts at least.
26. What’s something that amazes you?
- How much a person can mean to another. 
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
- It depends on what they're saying, really. As they say, "we all want the truth but can we really handle it?". If it's something important, then go ahead and tell me the raw truth. There's no need to soften it, although that would be nicer to receive. 
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
- Out for food in any good restaurant. I don't have a favourite. 
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
- My homework. I've got loads.....I say as I sit on the couch doing this instead. 
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
- Nope. 
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
- Don't mind it much but y'know, everyone has their boundaries and should know when to stop, what to say and not say, and be considerate towards the other person. I dislike it when people go all out at it and try to make you agree with everything they're saying and you can't have a smidgen of an opinion that's different at all. I enjoy, however, when we are able to go back and forth with ideas and thoughts. 
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
- I like studying by myself and occasionally sometimes with another who I can ask questions and help me with the studying. 
33. What position do you sleep in?
- Right side. 
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
- Other than my home KL, then Vienna. Good food, good place, good people, good surroundings, beautiful place. 
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
- Their ability to make me laugh, kindness and how much happiness they radiate. 
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
- In no way at all. 
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
- To get rid of my overly shy habits (ex: not being able to pay the bills or for myself at certain stores).
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
 
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- If I had to then it'd probably be Zoë or Kiera. 
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
- Yes, depending on what the situation is. If it's something that's going to hurt you and you only, then yes ignorance is definitely a bliss because then you'd be preventing the hurt feelings but if it's something that's going to affect you badly in a long run or hurting another person, then get to the root of the problem and fix it. Don't and never just let it be. 
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
- Throwing newborn babies away as if they are nothing of the world. 
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
- I've let go of some but there are still others left that I still regret. Things happen, you can't go back and change it no matter how much you want to. So, let it be a lesson and learn from those failures and make sure you avoid them in the future. 
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
- Heh, pretty hard but what can you do right? Be the better person and forgive. 
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
- Mmmmm, I think not. 
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
- To the point where I think is enough for a person to know about myself. Think of yourself, not all people are good but not all of them are bad. Just, as a person, don't lose yourself to much to a person because you'll never know whether they'd always be there for you or not. You don't know which words are real or not. 
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
- Idek. I'm getting tired haha. 
47. What was the best news you ever received?
- This year, it was the birth of the new little girl in the family, my little cousin. 
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
- Very, sometimes. I don't like thinking that I'm going to/have hurt this person's feelings in any way. Then again, I've done some stupid things before, I know. 
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
- 2 years ago. That's something I hold dearly and not wanting to tell. Long term result? Happiness. Pure happiness. 
- Yeah, I have. 
50. When do you find yourself singing?
- Everywhere possible. Car rides, showers school, home, bed and the list goes on and on. 
50 questions done!! My eyes are getting tired now woo. 
Goodnight! xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment