Sunshine and bum pain



{ Either Vienna or Salzburg (I can't remember hehe), Austria // December 2014 }


"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - Anthony J. D'Angelo

My favourite kind of days are the bright and sunny ones. Funny thing is, I have like the weakest ability to stand heat. Okay, not really weakest but I'm pretty bad at it. I get hot and bothered by the heat way too easily and all you can hear from my mouth is "it's hoooooot." Don't get me wrong, I feel blessed for the great weather no matter what the weather is but sometimes as humans you know, you kinda are number one at complaining. 

Anyway, today we had sports day rehearsal and it went alright despite the silence of all the teams who were either lazy, dreading it or sweating. Haha. I stayed back for blue house props as well today and with just three people in our prop team, we managed to finish quite a number of props already which were two of our four (I think) flags, our placard and a bunch of paper flowers which were the easiest props ever (+ they were pretty). 

I told teacher beforehand whilst painting our placard that I wanted to hold it tomorrow during our second sports day rehearsal because there is nothing better than not being in line during a march past. Beats the point of being in a march past but oh well. I remember this one time in primary when I had to hold a placard and I accidentally knocked myself in the chin with the wooden holder. Fun times. 

SPEAKING OF ACCIDENTALLY HURTING MYSELF, I spent most of my morning today with Erina at yellow house's gymrama class and I was leaning by the wall and decided "Ah, I want to sit down." so I slid down and hit a corner of the wall pillar box thing at the bottom. I can't describe it any better but oh man did that hurt. I just sat there holding in the butt pain. 

Na na na, that's my story. Have a good day to anybody who reads my blog :D. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment