Grand pianos





My house in Budapest,
My, my hidden treasure chest
Golden grand piano,
My beautiful Castillo.

You, oh you,
Oh, I'd leave it all.

Budapest - George Ezra


I'm still evidently and absolutely loving George Ezra and his music. I know I've just made a post about his lyrics and being inspired by it and such but oh well, here's another. ((btw, I'm listening to his interview on Face Culture as I write this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dB4UEDGKo )) 

Anyway, in the interview I watched before the current one (which was on TelevisionetMusic), he said that his song Budapest was a childish go at showing people how much you love them and how you'd give up everything to be with them even when you don't have those things (ex: leaving your golden grand piano). 

Ugh, listening to his interview definitely shows how much of a humble and kind hearted person he is. 

On another note, I'm currently on my first day of exam week and it was good I guess. I've got Physics on Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to it. sigh. 

On another another note, I'm having a mind block and can't think of anything to post here zzzzz. I mean, I really want to write things and I get it all stored up in my head but when I have my laptop out to write, I just go blank. Hopefully, I get inspired to write something soon. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment