Rocky Beaches

Sneaky shot of Granddad (+brother and dad on the rocks)





 I look my best when I'm totally free, on holiday, walking on the
 beach. 

 - Rosamund Pike 




Hello!

I've just reached home after a long week on the road with my family. My brother and I both had a week off from school/college as it was the end of the term for him and midterm for me. Having midterm holidays after only 3 weeks of school doesn't sound right though haha but ay, I'm not complaining.

Anyway, I'm not really up to writing anything about the holiday since it was just a pretty nice and simple family time. The beach at the first place we visited though was just superb. There were a bunch of big and tall rocks where people climbed on to get a bird's eye view of the beach. I may have took a billion different photos of both the beach and my family...and myself of course.




Isn't the sea just bloody beautiful?


Moving on, I'm going back to college on Monday and I'm oddly quite excited about it for some reason. It's probably because I missed having stuff to do. Ha, don't know how long that mentality is going to last. Hopefully till A-Levels is done and over with, but I doubt it.

Speaking bout college, I'm aiming to.....dress better for it lmao. I've just had a sudden burst of dress up inspiration after going through a bunch of different Instagram hijabis with ace fashion sense. Maybe being nicely dressed will make me more motivated to study *insert questioning emoji face*.

--------- (I'm just going to use these when I want to change a topic without having to add 234545384x anyways) -----------------

Lately I feel like I've been losing touch with my blog. I do love it still though and appreciate all of you that read it but I've just been feeling that I'm not up in my blogging game and not putting out as many posts as I used to which was once/twice a week. Now, the distance between dates of my posts are bigger and it gets on my nerves. I mean, I know it shouldn't be a problem...like if I want more posts up then I should just write more but oh lord demotivation can just hit you in the face over and over and over. Guess I'm kinda upset because I made and completely abandoned so many blogs in the past before lol and I just don't want to see myself doing the same to this one.

I think I've got to clear my mind, and find one comfy day to just write and write and write and surely it'll all be better in the end. Also, I've got to constantly remind myself that not all my blog posts have to be long. Short ones are just as good. Blegh, I feel like I complain about this topic a whole lot. Oh well, like the saying goes, "Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff" lmao no jokes, don't go petting sweaty stuff. I found that quote hilarious the first time I heard it.


Love! xx

[majorly sorry for the lack of content :( ]











0 comments:

Post a Comment