I need more shelves

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” 

- Neil Gaman // Coraline 


I love books. 

I'm no avid book collector nor do I read 24/7 but I have my fair share of books and reading done. 

((Ahah I got distracted in the middle of writing this and I don't remember what I wanted to actually say *insert cry laugh emoiji*)) 

Couple of hours later and I still don't remember. Oh well.

On a similar note, I went to MPH yesterday and bought two books to cheer myself up after a dentist appointment. Turns out I need to get 4 teeth removed for the braces and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaai'm not comfortable with that, mate. Anyway, I picked up Eleanor & Park and Attachments. Both by Rainbow Rowell, who is quickly becoming my favourite author after reading Fangirl. She's amazing and her work's just as amazing.  




Might I add, I also love her cover illustrations. Adorable. 


I haven't actually read any of those two yet. I keep wanting to though but here's my reason why I haven't:

I want to read it but I don't want it to end. Yes, I know I haven't even flipped a single page but I'm already expecting it to be so good that I don't want to be done with it. 

Anyway anyway, I was browsing her website (( here ya go: love love love )) and found out that Eleanor & Park is going to be a movie!! Yay, excitement overload! 

Another thing I'm excited about is her Carry On book coming on October 6th! Definitely looking forward to it. Fun thing is about Carry On is that it was a fanfiction that Rainbow's character Cath (( in Fangirl / my post on it <3 ))  was writing and now that it's going to be a real book, I'm for sure going to get it. Loved the little bits written in Fangirl, going to love it more in its full glory. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment