Sick

photo


"I am sick and tired of being sick and tired."

- Fannie Lou Hamer


Here I am in my grape cartooned pyjamas, crossed legged on my couch blogging whilst the rest of my classmates are just now going into psychology class. Yep, I'm home and sick. Funny thing is, I wasn't just before an hour ago when my stomach started trying to make me feel like I was going to vomit over everything and anything. No idea why though. I had my breakfast and was completely fine the 2 hours of lessons before Economics.

I literally spent an hour sat in two different toilets, crouching over the pain of my killer stomach. Thank the Lord for my understanding Econs teacher and my friends who packed my bag and left it out for me. I'm so touched :')

Anyway, now that I'm home, I'm waiting on a warm bowl of porridge which by the way is the only thing my mum allowed me to eat. A huge N O to ice cream and fried food but eh, it's understandable. I'm pretty bummed about missing four classes though because missing just one class in Alevels is a mistake, missing four is like getting lost in a jungle and having to wait two weeks before the rescue team finds you. The two hours of accounting I'm missing today is going to drag me down big time.

Oh well, I guess that's what the internet, notes, and exercises teachers constantly give you are for. Self-studying. Something I'm not a big fan of nor am good at doing. I prefer studying in groups because I can actually have my questions being answered right on the spot instead of googling and opening tab after tab to compare answers. I've got a psychology test at 8.30 am tomorrow and I'm ever so slightly freaking out. (Btw, who would want to do tests before 9?) But hey, maybe this stomachache and being at home sick is like having an advantage over everyone else considering the fact that I'd actually get my lazy arse up to study the 12 journals that we all have to.

Oh oh, I only have two full days of classes this week! Woo. Nothing better than a straight 5-day holiday is there? Turns out that all the teachers are heading over to a 3-day conference in the bigger university branch and non of the students need to be in college because all our work and whatever the teacher plans to give us will be uploaded online. Bless technological advancement.



See ya next time whenever better ideas pop into my head. 
xx











0 comments:

Post a Comment