Sunny side





,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()


I'm about 2 weeks away from exam results day which is going to be on the 10th of August and I'm a mixture of both sort of chilled but also on the brink of freaking out. Deep down, I feel like my results are going to be what I think they are a.k.a the same as my AS, but I mean there's always a chance of getting a higher grade. Or a lower one...which I don't even want to think about. *shivers*

Seeing that it's almost August, it would mean that I've been out of college for nearly two months already! Honestly, I haven't really been doing much other than travel a little and spend endless hours on Stardew Valley. I've also recently gotten back into playing Sims 4 again which always happens after I see someone else play it, in this case would be a random girl I follow on Instagram. Anyway, I woke up at 7am today and spent the morning building an aesthetically pleasing looking cafe. One of my best builds if I don't say so myself.


,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-. 
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()




,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.
Speaking of travelling, my family and I spent 4 days of our Raya in the land of sun & surf, Bali. We stayed in the prettiest looking outdoorsy open-spaced villa which was really nice because everyone basically was 'forced' to be outdoors and enjoying the nature/weather and all that jazz, because the kitchen, dining and living rooms were not walled up (if that makes any sense?). That being said, there was of course your average amount 'visitors'. I'm talking bugs and frogs and geckos. All of which when spotted send me either running or screaming, sometimes both.

I mean when being in/thinking/speaking of Bali, you'd obviously mention literally how amazing the food is there, so I'll skip that bit. On the second night, we went to this place filled with rows and rows of street shops and it reminded me of how town shops are like that in the England too and how I wish we had shops lining up the streets (in that way) here as well. I actually didn't purchase anything here which I guess was good for me...and my self control.


,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-. ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-()












0 comments:

Post a Comment