Up Up Date

photo

Oh balls, how long has it been?

Look, college to me right now is like a student eating vulture thats currently sitting on my shoulder, threatening to eat my brains out. You could probably hear me sighing from wherever you are.

AS exams are starting next Tuesday and I'm lowkey freaking out, and by lowkey I mean really lowkey. Like I look like I barely care at all but I ensure you, I do. I just am not fond of the major stressing and panicking and constant studying. The thing with me is that, whenever I'm getting close to doing something really important, I tend to take loads of breaks to draw or write or whatever because it's like the only thing that'll keep my sanity intact.

Soooo, I've been drawing a load lately lol. The other day, I headed to my favourite art store and got myself two small sketchbooks because I can't for the life of me find all my old ones. The only one I could find at home was my black sketchbook which...is....kinda..useless. I don't know why I used to always get A4 sketchbooks because the smaller ones are so much nicer to use and plus, I can now bring them everywhere I go. I bring the one I'm currently using to college too but I don't take it out often because I'm a shy bug.

Also, I got 3 new Copic colours which I'm currently reusing over and over to colour my sketches. It's like one of my dreams to have at least one whole set of Copics because gah, I just love 'em. When I was sketching at McDonald's the other day with my family because we were waiting for my brother, my mum actually offered to get me one if I could get straight As in my A-Levels, but y'know A-Levels is basically hell so idk what i'm going to do. 

On a completely different note, I've been falling into a deep abyss of Korean Hip Hop. Don't know how it started, don't know when it's going to end. Considering it's me, it probably won't end.

♡ Fun fact: I think Giriboy is the cutest person on the whole planet. How is he hanging out with such typically 'scary' vibe carrying rappers (whom I also love (CJAMM & BeWHY ♡) ) whilst he looks like a such a lil child. I LOVE HIM. 

Holy, I suddenly remembered the amount of alternative essays I have to do for Psychology. It makes me tear up a little. Or a lot idk. Alternative essays are basically these essays where you have to create/write a completely new experiment/study based on any one they give in the question. It's such a pain especially when you have to do them in a span of only 20 minutes. What annoys me is how much trouble it is to plan out the study in the beginning. Ugh. 

Anyway, please pray that I do well in my exams next week! 

Much love
xxx









0 comments:

Post a Comment