T-minus 3


photo

Hello, hello! 


Ah, how I miss blogging again after a little more than a month of abandoning this site. I've recently just finished college and it's such a weird bittersweet kind of feeling. For starters, I'm stuck in between wanting to waste the days of my 'holiday' away and remembering that I still have exams to sit for. I just had my first paper two days ago, math at 8.30am, which was not fun. But, the paper itself was alright, or at least I think it was. Or maybe I'm just being deceived. You know how exam papers can do that? Like, you spend good hours on it and you strut out of the hall, head held high thinking you absolutely aced it, but when results day comes a big fat not-an-A is printed instead.

Anyway, I admit I do miss college a little. It's weird having to abruptly stop my daily routine of waking up at either 7.30 or 9 to get classes and coming home at 3.30pm. College was basically an extension of high school, so I've never really had the 'uni experience' quite yet. Funny how I started A-Levels because I had no idea what I wanted to in uni. The year+ was for me to really think about it and hopefully have my life planned out by the end of it. Lo and behold, here I am still with huge question marks floating above my head. Though, I have narrowed it down to 3 choices. That's something, right?



Here's a list of things I miss from my year+3months doing A-Levels: 

  1. My friends.
  2. Everyone texting that they're going to be late to Math class
  3. Not trying to have any sort of eye contact with the math teacher and pretending to understand what you're doing, just hoping she doesn't call you out to solve the problem on the board. 
  4. Continuously pestering our teacher to let us play Kahoot quizzes instead of doing essays.
  5. Doing half finished alternative essays.
  6. Drawing Psychology mind maps on the board.
  7. Going for lunch together at the many hip cafes our college is surrounded by.
  8. Burnt Butter Waffles from Trayz.
  9. Going to the supermarket just to buy Vitagen.









0 comments:

Post a Comment